The philosophy of Schwartz Preschool at Kesher Israel is learning through play. Our play based curriculum is individually centered allowing learning to emerge naturally around areas and activities of the child’s interest. We provide a quality early childhood education program. Caring professional educators help lay the foundation for a successful learning experience. The goals of our program include a strong home to school partnership, socialization, fostering self esteem, and school readiness.
We strive to meet the needs of the whole child by designing a learning environment that fosters independence and a love of learning. All materials and projects are developmentally appropriate and provide our children with the opportunity to actively engage in the learning process.
- We consider children our first priority.
- We provide quality Early Childhood Education.
- We are staffed with caring professionals.
- We create a warm nurturing environment.
- We offer full day and half day classes with an optional lunch bunch serving children ages 2-5 and early / late care from 8:00am-4:00pm if necessary.
- We integrate Jewish Culture into developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- We have weekly Shabbat celebrations and holiday functions.
- We encourage a strong home/school relationship.
- We have an innovative curriculum including: science, art, cooking, and music.
- We offer individualized attention in small group settings.